Concertina Wire, also known as Razor Wire or PTCC is fabricated with razor sharp steel blades.
It is frightening to the aggressive perimeter intruder, with the design making climbing and touching extremely difficult, it is viciously effective as an anti-climb security fence.
Chain Link Fencing
Chain link mesh fencing is very cheap, low in maintenance, and it is highly functional compared to a brick wall. It is a useful option for residential and commercial set-ups. The low cost and the ease of installation makes it an instant solution in all settings.
Barbed wire, also known as barb wire, is a type of steel fencing wire constructed with sharp edges at intervals along the strand(s). Galvanized Barbed wire is the most common and traditional source of wire fencing. Our range of barbed wire is manufactured using galvanised mild steel wire.
Features of Concertina Wire
- High resistance to wear and tear.
- Corrosion resistant and durable
- Used for perimeter fencing for security purposes.
- Fast and easy to install and Require less maintenance
- Fabricated from high tensile wire (making it virtually impossible to cut with standard tools).
- Feature multitude of razor-sharp barbs that are formed at close intervals.
- Barbs are designed to have piercing and gripping action.
- Wire and strip are galvanized to prevent corrosion.
- Provides high security.